Prophylaxis and care.
The air cells in the decubitus cushions from DIETZ absorb the bone protrusions in the buttocks and offer an optimum contact surface between the patient and the cushion. As a result, contact pressure is significantly reduced over the entire buttocks area without the occurrence of counter pressure.
VICAIR Xxtra 02
The VICAIR XXtra O2 is a wheelchair cushion especially developed for bariatrics. The compartments are filled with bigger SmartCells, offering users weighing up to 500 kg optimum protection against skin breakdown. The design based on the VICAIR Adjuster O2 combines excellent stability and positioning with a very high level of comfort. The cushion automatically manages small pelvic obliquities, but can also be individually adjusted to support more extreme asymmetry. The pre-ischial bar minimises sliding and shearing forces. And, despite the large size, the cushion is extremely lightweight!
It is 100% machine washable and breathable, for optimal hygiene and perfect temperature and moisture regulation.
CANEO_XL with seat cushion VICAIR Xxtra 02 CANEO_XL with seat cushion VICAIR Xxtra 02
- Possible up to stage IV pressure ulcers
- Manages pelvic asymmetry
- Thigh support
- Supports coccyx
- Lifelong warranty for the latest generation of SmartCells
- Ready-for-use product
- Machine washable up to max. 60° (without foam)
Obesity, hemiplegia (CVA), amputations, kyphosis, pelvic obliquity/tilt/rotation, spina bifida, spasms, fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, foot propulsion
Air cell cushion
DECprotect seat cushion
The air cells in the DECprotect cushion absorb the bone protrusions in the buttocks and offer an optimum contact surface between the patient and the cushion. As a result, contact pressure is significantly reduced over the entire buttocks area without the occurrence of counter pressure.
The individual cells of the cushion are interconnected and individually adjust to the different types of bodies. The cushion prevents the risk of pressure ulcers and offers very effective support in treating decubitus.
DECprotect with nylon stretch cover DECprotect with incontinence cover DECprotect air cells
- 1 or 2 compartment system
- PVC cushion, washable up to 60°C
- Height of 6 cm for active users (up to stage III pressure ulcers)
- Height of 10 cm for limited mobility users (up to stage IV pressure ulcers)
- Non-slip nubs on the underside
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antifungal
- Incl. nylon stretch cover, repair kit, air pump
- Incontinence covers in suitable sizes available on request