Walking frame rigid/reciprocal
The TOMTAR G-2E walking frame supports people with limited mobility in walking and standing safely or in light gait training. The simple change from a rigid to a reciprocal walking frame and vice versa makes it very versatile.
- Side parts aluminium tube, black anodised
- Cross struts Aluminium tube, powder-coated in Manganese Grey
- Height adjustable in eight steps, 760 to 925 mm
- Two clips for conversion from rigid to reciprocal and vice versa
- Recommended body height 1.55 to 1.80 metres
The quad walker TOMTAR VFG can be adapted to the size of the user thanks to the telescopic handle tube. It is the ideal companion outdoors and indoors. The flared legs with the robust cane buffers provide optimal support and the soft grip handle is comfortable to hold.
- Sturdy tubular aluminium frame
- Height adjustable (9 steps of 25 mm each)
- Soft grip handle
- Robust cane buffers